Song
|
Artist
|
Show
|
Maybe Tomorrow
|
Stereophonics
|
One Tree Hill
|
Move a Little Faster
|
Dionne Bromfield
|
Private Practice
|
The Whistler
|
The White Buffalo
|
Sons of Anarchy
|
Special
|
The Wilshire
|
Joan of Arcadia
|
End of the Day
|
Connie Britton and Charles Esten
|
Nashville
|
Blueside
|
Rooney
|
The O.C.
|
The Dog Song
|
Nellie McKay
|
Grey’s Anatomy
|
Tell Him
|
Vonda Shepard
|
Ally McBeal
|
The Night Time Is The Right Time
|
Ray Charles
|
The Cosby Show
|
Forever Young
|
Bob Dylan
|
Parenthood
|
Somebody Help Me
|
Full Blown Rose
|
Tru Calling
|
I Don’t Wanna Be
|
Gavin Degraw
|
One Tree Hill
|
I Don’t Want to Wait
|
Paula Cole
|
Dawson’s Creek
|
Meant
|
Elizaveta
|
Scandal
|
Sunshine Day
|
Brady Bunch
|
The Brady Bunch
|
I Try
|
Macy Gray
|
Gilmore Girls
|
Dreams
|
The Cranberries
|
My So Called Life
|
Stupid Thing
|
Nickel
|
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
|
Nothing But the Water
|
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
|
Last Resort
|
We Will Grow
|
Mia Carruthers
|
Taking the Stage
|
Word Up
|
Willis
|
C.S.I.
|
Apache
|
Sugarhill Gang
|
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
|
Friday, July 12, 2013
Music Log: July 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment